Monday, March 21, 2011

Strength in Numbers

I don't like fighting. I don't like arguing. I'm proud I serve a God that can take care of business for his children when he is called upon.

Numbers 10:9 - And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the Lord your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies.

It's war out there. Every day there is more and more brought against Christians who stand up for what is right. We are losing our nation, our families, our friends, even our rights. We are sitting back thinking that "everything is OK" and "don't worry, God is in control of everything so we don't have to do anything". He is in control, and he told us to go out and preach the Gospel to every living thing as well (Mark 16:15), not to sit back in our recliners and just let time pass.

I believe that there is no better time than now for all of the Christians that have placed their faith in God to take this verse I just quoted and applied it. Look at it this way : If we were to all sincerely PRAY (blow an alarm with the trumpets), cry out on the Lord to help us in this truly desperate time of need, wouldn't you believe that the same God that promised these people that followed Moses that he would deliver them out from their enemies would save us as well? He's still the same God.

Psalm 35:1 Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

All honor and glory to the Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment