Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Convictions Part 2

After hearing some wonderful messages this week, I have decided that I need to make a few things known about my convictions. Just 2 more to add here, maybe even some more later.

1. She will be very important to me. I know that if I was to find anyone who truly loves Jesus like I do, she is a true gem and will be treated as one.

Reason - Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies

2. If and when I am to get married, it will only be to a lady who truly puts Jesus before me in everything she does. I want her to love Jesus more than me because I also love Christ above all.

Reason - Proverbs 18:22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

Just a few more to add to my list :)

All honor and glory to the Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment